Thursday, January 23, 2020

All About The Past



Social Studies is an important course to take because it teaches you how to make important decisions in life. There are many lessons to be learned throughout history. Here at MHS, we offer classes such as PFL, Human Behavior, World History Global Studies, U.S. Government CP and Ap, U.S. History CP and AP, Western Civ., and finally Current Events. Every student that attended MHS is required to take PFl and Current Events at some point throughout their four years here. In order to graduate, students must have earned and received at least four social students credits. Social Studies helps inform young people to make reasonable decisions that may or may not affect the people around them. Teachers that teach social studies at MHS include; Mr. Titman, Mrs. Replogle, Mr. and Mrs. Gilligan, Mr. Dragas, Mr. Wightman, and Mr. Moran. Last year was my first year at MHS and I had Mr. Titman as my PFL teacher. Taking PFL has taught me how to manage my money and also how to invest my money. Mr. Titman is a great teacher that cares about his students not just inside the classroom, but outside as well. This year I had Mrs. Replogle as my U.S. Government teacher. Mrs. Replogle is a great teacher with a great attitude. She is able to teach kids and get them in the right mindset for learning. Another social studies teacher I had was Mr. Gilligan. I took Current Events and learned so much about what was going on in the present life. Social Students teaches you all about the past.

By: Alyssa Lavdis

No comments:

Post a Comment