Tuesday, February 19, 2019

The Last Hoorah

By: Jillian Jeschening

As the winter sports season begins to come to a close, senior Victoria Tromba has many memories that she enjoys reminiscing on from her four years at MHS. Vic was the the JV cheer team for her freshman and sophomore year. She then made the Varsity team her junior year and became a captain for her senior year.

Besides the basketball cheer team, Vic was also on the girls soccer team and apart of the band. One of her favorite memories so far this year was getting to cheer at one of the football games which she has never been able to do because she’s apart of the pep band. She said that experience was very fun and she’s grateful she got to do it even if it was just for one game.

Vic loves being on the cheer team and will miss it a lot after she graduates and heads over to ONU in the fall. “Cheering has always been a fun experience for me. I love going to all the basketball games and rooting for my friends. Senior year of cheering has been very fun, I love the squad we have this year. We are all very close and it makes the games more fun and exciting. I will miss all of them very much, I’m so thankful for all the memories I’ve made the past four years." With only a few games left in the season Vic encourages everyone to try and make it out to support the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment